SAFE heavy-duty gas compressors are designed for reliable and efficient operation throughout a wide range of conditions on specific customer needs.
SAFE manufactures a wide range of compressors with high capacity for mother stations, booster versions for daughter stations, small compressors for private fleets and special units designed for Oil&Gas and Biogas applications.
SAFE compressors can be driven by either electrical motor or a gas engine.
- Tailor made design
- Turn key solutions
- Low operational cost
- Wide range of suction pressures
- Discharge pressures up to 310 bar (4500 psig)
- Perfectly balanced (no vibrations)
- Low noise level
- Low oil consumption
- Non lubricated rods, gas jackets and pistons
- Easy maintenance operations
- Automatic system shutdown in case operating parameters are out of range
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic
- Oil free configuration
- Explosion proof (Ex-d) electrical panels
- Electrical panel with variable frequency inverter drive device
- Metallic enclosures
SAFE started an agreement with GE Oil & Gas Nuovo Pignone to packagize, and service GE’s High Speed Reciprocating Compressors.
That has allowed SAFE to expand its proposal range, and consequently to cover to the maximum extent the Oil & Gas applications. GE HSR compressors are the machine of choice for natural gas applications – from field gas gathering to fuel gas boosting to gas storage.
Such compressors also provide solutions for refinery, petrochemical, and offshore applications.
- Horizontal balanced-opposed design
- Lubrified cylinders and packings, gas or liquid cooled cylinders
- Field replaceable liners
- Tailored cylinder valves
- Large variety of frames and cylinders for unmatched flexibility
- Design according to API 11P