SAFE products allow construction of various kind of CNG stations and thus customers have a wide range of possible choices according to their specific requirement and configurations.
Typically a CNG refuelling station is designed as a function of different site specific parameters such as:
- Availability of natural gas from the pipeline or from trailers
- Pipeline pressure
- Average daily demand of natural gas (flow rate)
- Peaks hours CNG demand
- Power capacity available at site
- Type of vehicles to be refueled
A correct choice of the CNG station design shall consider all of the above variables with the aim of obtaining the best performances with the minimum investment.
Achieving this aim for SAFE means:
- Maximum refueling speed
- Minimum engagement of electric power and the minimum energy consumption for the compression
- Bigger reliability with minimum risks of station stopped for maintenance
- Minimum encumbrance for installation of a plant in a refuelling stations with multiple fuels
- Plant modularity which allows to accompany the development of the station CNG demand